Thursday, September 04, 2008

No name yet.  We're working feverishly on that.
This picture is from the top of his head (facing the right.)  There's a big bruise on the back top of his head (left in photo.)  That's the very first part of his head that emerged, it took a long time to progress past that little bruised area.  When he first came out his head was very egg shaped and that bruise was at the most pointed part.  It seems like his head is much more head shaped now which is a good thing.
Here he is sleeping.  He's very twitchy when he sleeps.


7 comments:

Betsy said...

So sweet. I think he may be my favorite nephew.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! What a sweet, sweet face. I can't wait to meet him! Kisses to Sandy!

Goldenzinns said...

He is so beautiful! Can't wait to see him in person and give him hugs and love. This Granny is quite proud as you should be too.

Sarah said...

Great pictures! We're so excited to hear what name you decide on!!!

zinncaulfield said...

What a precious face! Tom sends his congrats from Boston! He says you could name him Jason-- as in Varitek. :) Just kidding--I made that up.

Betsy said...

Each time I look on Google Reader (just in case there might possibly be another update soon please) it says "title unknown" for your post. And each time I think that you have titled your post "title unknown" because you haven't named the baby yet. I'm going to start calling him T.U. Somehow I just feel like I can't fully start bonding with him until I know his name.

Betsy said...

And also...I love him.