Saturday, September 06, 2008

New Vid

I thought I'd better get something new on here today.
So here's a video of him in the hospital yesterday.  He doesn't really do a lot so if you're not entertained by facial gymnastics you might want to check back in six months.

There is still no name to report but all parties feel that progress has been made.  There has been movement toward a decision making framework and both sides are hopeful that an agreement in principal can be arrived at before the end of the day on September 7.

And lastly I'd like to point out to all you complainers that September 7 was his due date.  I don't think we should be held to an earlier deadline than we had originally been given.  If we don't have something by the end of the 7th then you can complain about him not having a name.

He doesn't talk about it much so it's a little hard to tell for sure, but I really don't get the feeling that he cares if he has a name or not.

6 comments:

Goldenzinns said...

"Win" short for Whatsisname
would be an okay name don't you think?
You're right all he needs right now is mothers milk and some lovin!

Sarah said...

I love the topic of conversation in the background, Sandy. I think you were actually on the phone with me! Cute video- love the big yawn. Keep posting more and more pictures and videos!!!

Anonymous said...

I second Sarah's notion of the background conversation....pretty amusing. Also....I agree that you shouldn't be held responsible to have a name before midnight of his original due date. He's pretty animated....very cute!

p.s. Betsy will be bummed AGAIN that she hasn't seen this yet.

Betsy said...

Hey!!! No fair!! I had to go to church. Then Mom called and made the message machine blink while we were gone- so I had double hopes for news. Ah well. The video will suffice.
Sandy- didn't they give you some Tucks or witch hazel pads?
Hope you're starting to feel better anyway...
Xs and Os!!!!

Carrie and Rob said...

Wow, what a cutie... even though he looks like a mini-Will.

Anonymous said...

Judging from your explanation/rationalization of the naming process, Will,it sounds like you should be running for public office! Maybe you can just wait and let him pick out his own name when he's ready...I've heard tell of that.What's the rush...he doesn't need a social security card today does he? I must say you two have managed to create one beautiful child, in any case. mom