Friday, July 10, 2009

Mmmmm....Ice Cream

So, my peach ice cream is pretty good, but I think I could have used one more peach.  It seems like it was more flavorful when it was being made vs. now that it is frozen.  I might have to try again some time - I'm very peach crazy for some reason.  Anders shared my ice cream with me tonight.   I guess he didn't get quite enough though...


Almost there...he actually screamed in frustration when we pulled him away.  It seems he might be living up to those AWD initials.  I think we might have our hands full.  


Um...that looks good.  Can I have some? 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I'm kind of peach crazy right now, too. I'm enjoying peach and raspberry smoothies. What do you mean about him living up to those AWD initials? i don't get it.

fredecker said...

All Wheel Drive!

carrie said...

sarah beat me to the AWD question!
do you guys use an old fashioned rock salt and hand-crank ice cream maker? do you have the kitchen aid attachment? nigella lawson's "forever summer" has good ice cream recipes, and i also have some from a cooking light summer issue from a few years back. let me know if you're interested!

zinncaulfield said...

I'm loving the peaches too. Cam asked for one w/ dinner tonight. I need to try the ice cream. Welcome to our world of a busy boy!