Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nothing new on the baby front

I went to the doctor again yesterday and everything is status quo.  No changes.  Zippo.  Nada, etc.  Clocker is still up in my ribs.  I did have the fun conversation about tearing.  Being a runner makes me way more susceptible to tearing.  Oh good.  My regular doctor had a successful surgery and is swimming 2 miles a day and should be back in 2 weeks.   The doctor I am seeing felt confident that my doctor would be delivering this baby.  We got some good info at our birth class on Sunday night and walked to the hospital tonight for our tour.  We now know where to go when the big day actually arrives, which as of right now looks as if it will be after the official due date.  Off to bed - I've walked 5 miles today and suddenly feel tired.  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job on all the walking, Sam! Being a runner may make you more susceptible to tearing, but it'll probably also make labor and delivery easier. Besides, the tearing sounds a lot worse than it actually feels, I'd say. You'll be fine!!!

Sarah

fredecker said...

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that there isn't any 4th degree tearing. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

The full moon in September is on the 15th so I'm guessing Clocker baby may decide September 16th (our wedding anniversary) is a good day to arrive.

Kathie

fredecker said...

I would be very happy with anything the week of Sept 15th!