Friday, June 05, 2009

The Next Day


Anders seems to be waving these days.  We aren't totally sure, but he loves to look at himself in the mirror and lately it seems like he waves to himself.   


And...the real news you have all been waiting for:


This is so cool to me.  The caterpillar was still a caterpillar this morning and this is what I found when I got home.  Actually, it was caterpillar still when Will got home from work about 5 hours before I did.  I haven't zoomed in on this picture, but when I was looking at this up close, I could see where the legs used to be.  I don't know if I mentioned this yesterday, but this is right outside our back door, so we will be able to see the changes take place easily.  Hopefully we will get lucky enough to catch the butterfly coming out.   The other caterpillar on the garage door is not there anymore.  

No comments: