Thursday, January 08, 2009

I got tagged

I opened up my sister's blog only to find that her newest post was titled - Sandy - You're It!  So, I was supposed to open up the pictures folder on my computer find the 6th folder and post the 6th picture in that folder.  I think...I better go check again...ok, yes those are the instructions, so here it is: 


This is from our trip to Hawaii with our friends Brian and Sara.  It was 4 years ago this past November.  Sara was pregnant with twins.  We had a great trip, and I sometimes find myself longing to be in Hawaii again.   I think we were all there for 7 days or so and then Will and I went to Kauai for 3 more days.  Henry was born while we were in Hawaii.  Anyway, this is me and Brian watching surfers somewhere on the north side of Maui - we took a long drive that day.  

And now, Rob - You're it!  Same instructions, now go! 

Also, Happy Birthday Clara!  Clara is one year old today.


Anders says: "You're how old?"  

No comments: