Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2 Month Appointment

Anders went to the doctor this afternoon for his 2 month appointment.  He is now 23 inches long and weighs in at 11 lbs.  He is in the 50th percentile for both measurements - slightly under for weight.  They are very pleased with him - he is tracking right on his curve for growth, which is good.  He had to get some shots, but did just fine and has a clean bill of health.  Now he is sleeping.

I'm still walking on air from yesterday.  I was just telling Joyce that this is the first time in a very, very long time - maybe ever in fact, that I am proud and feel good about America.  For the last several years I have been embarrassed and have sort of joked about moving to Canada, but today I feel proud.  

1 comment:

Goldenzinns said...

Sandy and Will, THANK YOU so much for your graciousness for my/our past two trips. I cannot impress upon you how much of a joy it was to be with you and hold, cuddle and coo with Anders during this sad and emotional time. You deserve much alone time to be by yourselves. You are wonderful parents!